Marked 2.2 (811) is out as a free update for Marked 2 users (and available for download as a free trial). If you’re currently using Marked 2, just run Marked → Check for Updates to get the latest version.
A full changelog history is now available in the Marked Help. It will be updated automatically with each release. If you’ve missed an update or two and skipped ahead, it’s a good way to catch some of the finer details.
This particular release isn’t huge, but there’s some cool stuff (especially custom fonts for print/PDF headers and footers). If you make use of collapsed sections (Preferences, Window, “Headers Collapse Sections”), you’ll enjoy the ability to Command-click in the table of contents to collapse and expand sections on the fly.
The full release notes:
- Allow custom font for Print/PDF headers and footers
- Print borders below headers and/or above footers (optional)
- Allow custom pre-processor when using Fountain
- New Style: Grump (Command-9)
- Option to hide success results when validating all links
- If “Headlines Collapse Sections” is enabled in Window preferences, holding the Command key while clicking an item in the Table of Contents will toggle the collapse for that section
- Clipboard Preview failed to open in editor after initial save
- Maintain CriticMarkup tab when refreshing
- Fix for «[include] in the first line of a file
- If pre-processor returns empty output, skip it
- Return proper error message for missing included code file (
- Allow “~” in included raw file paths (
- Don’t allow multiple selections when adding Custom Styles
- Github task items with nested paragraphs and code blocks are now handled correctly