Some posts of interest from the last week:
- Vox 2.1 with SoundCloud integration (Aug 2nd)
- I’m always excited to see what Vox will do next, and this release has some great new features.
- Shell tricks: Changelogs with Git (Aug 3rd)
- Create a changelog/release notes for your project with a few Git tricks.
- Shell Tricks: One Git Alias to Rule Them All (Aug 4th)
- Trying to remember what all you’ve aliased in your Git config?
- Marked 2.3.3 (Aug 4th)
- A pretty good update for Marked 2 came out this week for both MAS and direct.
- Save even more time with TextExpander snippet nesting (Aug 5th)
- Make your TextExpander snippets future-proof.
- Shell Tricks: man pages (Aug 5th)
- A whole bevy of tricks for working with Unix
- Shell tricks: the OS X open command (Aug 6th)
- Even if you’ve used the
opencommand in Terminal, there are probably some tricks you didn’t know here…