Recap: Jul 2nd, 2014
Some posts of interest from the last week:
- Sponsor: WatchMeCode (Jun 26th)
- Minority Report setup: video evidence (Jun 27th)
- This was a video followup to my report on my futuristic combination treadmill desk and LEAP motion controller.
- Overtired Episode 2: Attack Of The Phones (Jun 27th)
- We made it to Episode 2 of Overtired. It’s still coming together, but I think you’ll enjoy it.
- Curio 9 winners and 10% off for everyone! (Jun 29th)
- You might not have won a copy of Curio, but you can still get 10% off for a few more days.
- Speedy note taking with concurrent topics (Jun 30th)
- I’ve heard from a lot of people with a lot of solutions since I posted this, but I’m still convinced that this is the best means for me to take rapid notes in four windows at once. At least until I build something better…
- A GitHub README table of contents Service (Jul 1st)
- This was a little trick to scan GitHub readmes and create linked tables of contents for them. All of the links are referenced in GitHub’s header id style, and the TOC is easily updated as the document changes.
- The coolest way to present a mind map (Jul 2nd)
- I never get tired of MindMeister. The new features are outstanding. I made you a quick video to help you see what I’m saying.
Recaps are a quick, curated summary of one week’s posts on this site. You can keep up on the site with RSS, or subscribe specifically to the Recaps and get weekly updates in digest format.