Marker, Grablinks, and Bullseye fixes
Recently a few of my bookmarklets broke due to conflicts in the way GitHub serves raw gists and Chrome security settings. I’ve moved all of the gists that the bookmarklets previously loaded from GitHub to my own server and updated the main bookmarklet code.
This change affects users of Marker, GrabLinks, and Bullseye. You’ll need to overwrite your current bookmarklets with the versions below. After that I’ll be updating the source files on my server and no further changes should be needed in the future.
I’ve also updated the code for any instances of these bookmarklets on the site, so installing from their project or announcement pages will give you the correct version as well.
Let me know if you run into any problems!