Web Excursions are select bookmarks from my travels around the interwebs, because I'm always thinking about you while discovering other people's cool stuff. You mean that much to me. You can see all of my (public) bookmarks on Pinboard, and visit the bookmarks archive for curated lists across the last few years.
Web excursions brought to you in partnership with Codecademy, the easiest way to learn to code.
- Fenix Web Server
- A static desktop web server that accepts PUT and POST requests and lets you browse data and results. Growl support and Markdown rendering included.
- Red Sweater Blog – Red Sweater T-Shirt
- Support a great indie dev by buying a great-looking t-shirt.
- Command Space: A Review of LaunchBar and a History of Application Launchers – Shawn Blanc
- Great LaunchBar writeup by Shawn Blanc.
- A port of 2048 (iOS) to Swift.
- “An RSS reader app written in Swift. About 100 lines of code and written within about an hour. Proved Swift is a good programming language.”