Thanks to IPWhois for sponsoring BrettTerpstra.com this week!
Geolocation features are a growing element in website and app design, providing a more robust user experience.
IPWhoIs is a geolocation API that can help you deliver the right content to the right users by determining their location.
The API makes it easy for you to add this feature and create more relevant and customized options for website visitors.
Other key features include:
- No configuration of IP libraries
- Location personalization
- Time zone personalization with offset from UTC and summer time
- Currency personalization to help increase conversion rates for sales
- Deliver results in JSON, XML, or Newline formats
- Plenty of documentation to help you through configuration options
- Exact data delivery using a self-learning neural network
- Multilingual response options, including English, Russian, German, Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish, and Portuguese
- No access tokens needed for the free plan
- Top-notch security with 256-bit SSL encryption vis HTTPS
IPWhoIs offers a free plan plus three tiers of pricing so that there’s an option for every website use and size.
Pricing plans include:
- Free: For personal use or testing for up to 10,000 requests per month
- Pro ($10.99 per month): Includes 250,000 requests per month, SSL access, geo DNS, fast anycast-enabled servers, and technical support
- Business ($29.99 per month): Includes 2 million requests per month, SSL access, geo DNS, fast anycast-enabled servers, and technical support
- Platinum ($79.99 per month): Includes 10 million requests per month, SSL access, geo DNS, fast anycast-enabled servers, and technical support
All plans include automatic renewal but you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time. Check it out at IPWhois.io.