Web Excursions for September 30, 2019
Web Excursions are select bookmarks from my travels around the interwebs, because I'm always thinking about you while discovering other people's cool stuff. You mean that much to me. You can see all of my (public) bookmarks on Pinboard, and visit the bookmarks archive for curated lists across the last few years.
Web excursions brought to you in partnership with Backblaze. Back up everything.
- A tool similar to calend.ly or WhenWorks, but built for Messages. Nail down a meeting time by offering available slots and letting the correspondent just pick one.
- Learn vim For the Last Time: A Tutorial and Primer
- I always feel like I’m going back to the beginning to get a better grasp on Vim. This was a great tutorial.
- Simple Opt Out
- Deep links to opt-out of data sharing by 60+ companies.
- Markdown Tables for iOS
- In the vein of TableFlip, Markdown Tables is an iOS app for the creation and editing of Markdown-formatted tables for use in combination with your favorite Markdown editor. From the creator of Trunk Notes, the now-defunct iOS wiki app that I still have a soft spot for.
- Untitled Goose Game
- Yeah, I know, everybody’s already talking about this game (to the extent that I had to try it), but it’s worth the buzz. Cathartic.
Backblaze securely backs up your entire computer to the cloud, affordably and reliably. I trust it with all my data. Check it out today.