Zengobi’s new Curio 13 release
As you probably know, I’m a long-time fan of Curio for brainstorming and project management. It’s an honor to have Zengobi sponsoring BrettTerpstra.com this week!
Curio is an intuitive, freeform notebook application for the Mac with all the integrated tools you need to take notes, brainstorm ideas, collect research, and organize your tasks and documents. A single, incredibly powerful application where you can be more productive and focus on getting things done.
The new Curio 13 release adds:
- macOS Mojave dark mode support
- figure layers for more flexible layouts and arrangements
- cross references between figures, idea spaces, and web locations with custom types like Agree and Evidence for more organized research
- an integrated equation editor
- focus mode for better concentration
- additional markdown support
- new album arrangements
- new meta properties
- major performance enhancements
- plus dozens of other features and improvements
First launched in 2004, Curio has thousands of customers around the world who use it for note-taking, brainstorming, and creative exploration. Curio 13 is available in Professional, Standard, and Core editions so you can purchase based on your feature needs. Academic and volume discounts are also available.
Learn more about Curio 13 and begin your 2-week trial today!