I’ve updated iTunesIcon, my little Automator App for grabbing the high res versions of iOS and MAS app icons directly from iTunes. Version 2.2 had proven a bit buggy after some minor search API changes.
- Defaults to 512px size now, unless
~s(small, 60px) or
~m(medium, 100px) are specified in the search string
- If ImageMagick is installed, it now rounds the corners of iOS icons automatically (code inspired by Brad Jasper)
- Replaces original download with rounded version, converting to png if necessary
- Other minor cleanups and improvements
- Oh yeah, and a new icon which, if I may say so, is delightful
See the iTunesIcon project page for more info on installing ImageMagick. It works just fine without it, but the rounded corners are a nice touch.
An application for quickly retrieving the high-res icon for any Mac or iOS apps.
Updated 09/01/21. Changelog