Web Excursions are select bookmarks from my travels around the interwebs, because I'm always thinking about you while discovering other people's cool stuff. You mean that much to me. You can see all of my (public) bookmarks on Pinboard, and visit the bookmarks archive for curated lists across the last few years.
Web excursions brought to you in partnership with MightyDeals.com, featuring great deals on software, training, and design resources.
Looks like this turned out to be a “developer” edition…
- “A multi-pass, streaming template engine implemented in Cocoa, for use in Cocoa.” Apparently Todd Ditechendorf built a great templating engine for Cocoa (iOS and OS X) a year ago and I missed it…
- Nozbe is coming to the Watch
- I assume many of the productivity apps will be going for this. Nozbe is a great one, especially for collaborative project management, so I’m excited to see what they do.
- Enable Clang Modules, Disable Auto Linking
- I think I learn something new every time Daniel Jalkut writes (or speaks).
- “a jQuery plugin to create a fullscreen modal with CSS3 transitions.” These are slick.
- Dug.js – A JSONP to HTML Script – Rog.ie