PDFpen for iOS, version 2 [Sponsor]
A big thanks — as always — to Smile for their support of BrettTerpstra.com. It’s an honor to have the makers of some of the most useful software on all of my computers and iOS devices sponsoring my work!
PDFpen for iPad & iPhone, version 2 brings new, professional-level features to Smile’s powerful mobile PDF editing app.
The highlights include:
- A new editing bar provides easy access to powerful tools
- Palm and wrist protection when writing and highlighting
- Protect your privacy with password encryption on PDF documents
- Number pages automatically (including Bates numbering1)
- Share and sync smoothly using iCloud Drive and AirDrop
- Increase your productivity with the new annotation navigation in the sidebar
Don’t worry, all of the things users have come to depend on are still there:
- Add text, images, and signatures to PDFs
- Correct text in original PDFs via editable text blocks
- Fill PDF forms, now including specialized signature fields
Get PDFpen 2 on the App store.
I had to look that up. -bt ↩