A couple of Marky fixes…
Marky the Markdownifier has seen an uptick in hits since Workflow came out and Federico Vitticci published a Markdownify Webpage workflow that uses it. I thought I should probably fix up a few things. There are still dozens of edge cases, but I fixed most of what’s been reported lately.
- Handle incorrect emphasis and backticks within bracketed links
- Fix hard line breaks lost in PHP array join
- Some styling tweaks for both code view and HTML preview when using the display frame (
- Whitespace cleanup in Markdown output
- Misc fixes for certain webpages just showing up blank despite having well-formed markup
Oh yeah, and it does a pretty good job of resolving relative urls in href and src attributes to keep images and links intact.