Thanks to PDFpen for sponsoring BrettTerpstra.com again this week! PDFpen is truly the ultimate tool for everything you need to do with PDFs, and I highly recommend it.
Does your current PDF editor allow you to secure documents? Perform OCR? Fill out and sign forms? Do all of this on the go and at a low cost? PDFpen does.
PDFpen is the all-purpose PDF editor that also allows you to:
- Improve your workflow and productivity
- Add signatures, text, and images
- Make changes and correct typos
And the ultimate tool for editing PDFs on the Mac now includes even more powerful features including page label support in multiple formats for documents. And Pro users can go a step farther with the ability to add or edit page labels. That’s in addition to the great features available in PDFpen 12, including:
- A Magnifier Window to zoom in on a document
- Customizable compression settings
- Stationery with new paper colors for custom page designs
PDFpen and PDFpenPro work with PDFpen for iPad & iPhone for seamless editing across devices with cloud services such as iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and more.