Web Excursions are select bookmarks from my travels around the interwebs, because I'm always thinking about you while discovering other people's cool stuff. You mean that much to me. You can see all of my (public) bookmarks on Pinboard, and visit the bookmarks archive for curated lists across the last few years.
Web excursions brought to you in partnership with MightyDeals.com, featuring great deals on software, training, and design resources.
A special command-line-only edition for the terminal nerds.
- Searcn and Displace, a truly great alternative to using sed for string manipulation in the shell. Search and replace with standard regex and in-place modification of files, using a simpler, more intuitive syntax.
- Starship: Cross-Shell Prompt
- A minimal, fast, and customizable prompt for any shell (including Fish). You can even incorporate individual modules from it (e.g. git status, ruby/python version, etc.) into your existing prompt.
- Update all the things from your command line. From brew packages to App Store apps, all with one command.
- A tree-oriented file manager with multiple panes, file management tools, and built in preview. Snazzy and superfast.
- sinker/tacofancy: community-driven taco repo. stars stars stars.
- A community-driven, object-oriented taco recipe repo. Via Jeff Severns Guntzel.