Web Excursions for February 24, 2020
Web Excursions are select bookmarks from my travels around the interwebs, because I'm always thinking about you while discovering other people's cool stuff. You mean that much to me. You can see all of my (public) bookmarks on Pinboard, and visit the bookmarks archive for curated lists across the last few years.
Web excursions brought to you in partnership with Udemy. Learn Anything.
- Arrow key clusters througout history
- I loudly complained about Apple’s switch to full-height left/right arrow keys, but it’s good to remember that there have been way worse ideas…
- I linked Playlistor last time, and Petr Ruzicka mentioned that there’s an iOS app for converting Spotify and Apple Music playlists. It’s free, but after testing I gladly paid the $5 to upgrade to Pro and hook in extra services and batch conversions. It works perfectly.
- It’s Official: Open-Plan Offices Are Now the Dumbest Management Fad of All Time
- I don’t think anyone who’s had to work in an open office is going to be surprised by the evidence here.
- roma-glushko/tango at producthunt
- A CLI to pull a certain amount of analytics info directly from your website’s access logs.
- How to ADHD
- This is my new favorite ADHD resource. It’s a YouTube channel with videos ranging from ADHD in work and relationships to explanations about things like “why can I focus on video games.” Delightful to watch, and always informative. I joined the Patreon and look forward to more.