Thanks to PDFpen for sponsoring BrettTerpstra.com this week! If you do anything more with PDFs on your Mac than just read them, PDFpen is your tool. Read on for why!
PDFpen 11 is the ultimate tool for editing PDFs on the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, and it’s available now.
Using PDFpen, you can do all of the PDF editing tasks you’d expect, plus you can add headers, footers and watermarks to your documents, edit graphics with the Precision Edit tool, store commonly used graphics in the Library, and scan and OCR documents so you can go paperless.
With PDFpenPro you can do even more: batch OCR documents, convert websites into PDFs, create fillable PDF forms, and create and edit Table of Contents.
And PDFpen 11 includes several new features:
- Split view mode for comparing pages in a document
- A new Font Bar for easier text editing
- Continuity Camera support for scanning documents with your iPhone
- The ability to add multiple items to the PDFpen Library simultaneously
- PDFpenPro 11 users can edit multiple form fields at the same time
- And more!