Web Excursions for September 25, 2015
Web Excursions are select bookmarks from my travels around the interwebs, because I'm always thinking about you while discovering other people's cool stuff. You mean that much to me. You can see all of my (public) bookmarks on Pinboard, and visit the bookmarks archive for curated lists across the last few years.
Web excursions brought to you in partnership with Udemy. Learn Anything.
- UIPalette combines all of the best tools for finding color trends and generating palettes in one interface. Hailpixel, Color Hunt, Adobe Color CC and more.
- USB-C 12” Macbook 5 in 1 Adapter v2
- This seems like a good idea. I haven’t sprung for a new MacBook yet, but I imagine this would be a very handy accessory. Currently pre-order.
- A “cURL-like tool for humans.” If you’ve ever written out long curl commands with a bunch of headers and
-d dataarguments when testing an API, this is a much more humane option. On the more expensive side, I’ve been loving Paw for GUI-based API work.
- Via OneThingWell, as seems to be the case at least once per Excursions post, so you should probably watch posts there as well.
- My typewriter decal on my rMBP is wearing out, and I’ve been hunting for a good decal to replace it. This site has some of the most intriguing, though I’m still looking for one that really sums up my personality, interests, passions, goals, and potential Craigslist ads in one sticker that everyone at the coffeehouse can use to summarize me in a glance.
- Find a Remote Job
- A Product Hunt collection of tools for finding remote jobs, including Nomad List 2.0, Remote OK, Remotive Jobs, Gigster 2.0, and We Work Remotely.