Web Excursions are select bookmarks from my travels around the interwebs, because I'm always thinking about you while discovering other people's cool stuff. You mean that much to me. You can see all of my (public) bookmarks on Pinboard, and visit the bookmarks archive for curated lists across the last few years.
Web excursions brought to you in partnership with CleanMyMac X, all the tools to speed up your Mac, in one app.
This week’s web excursions brought to you in partnership with Webdesigner News.
- Coverr - Beautiful, free videos for your homepage
- App Store Optimization: A Hands-On Guide for App Developers
- Hongkiat offers an insightful post for developers selling apps on the Mac/iTunes app stores. From optimized titles to initial marketing, there are some suggestions in here that I really need to implement in my own App Store presence.
- ZenHub 2.0
- If your team is already using GitHub for source control and issue tracking, ZenHub looks like a great way to bring a full Agile project management system into it.
- Fax Robot
- I send so few faxes these days that it’s frustrating to keep an online fax account. This service for sending one-off faxes at 6 cents per page is going to be handy on those once-a-year occasions that an institution forces me to actually do that kind of thing.
- An excellent new analytics platform for websites. Heatmaps, visitor recordings, conversion funnels, form analytics, feedback polls and proactive chat in one platform.
- Back-In-Time for Mac 50% off
- I can vouch that this tool is an excellent way to scour and manage Time Machine backups on a Mac. 50% off is a steal and there’s a free trial available.
Find more top web and design news at Webdesigner News.