I didn’t mean to. I was absolutely working on something else. I just somehow ended up bugfixing and updating oTask for an hour. It was a vacation day, I don’t care.
Version 0.2.3 of this handy OmniFocus utility just adds a couple of command line flags, but greatly improves the accuracy of fuzzy matching and fixes a few Yosemite/Omnifocus 2 issues.
- Better project/context fetching methods, ignore unavailable
- Improved fuzzy match project/context name results
- -v –version support
- -l –list option for listing available projects and contexts
- -l can receive either p (project) or c (context), as well as an optional :filter on the argument (e.g. ‘-l c:email’ shows all contexts containing a fuzzy match of ‘email’)
- -c switch can be used with the -l flag to output space-separated lists for use with shell completion
That’s all. As you were.