Web Excursions are select bookmarks from my travels around the interwebs, because I'm always thinking about you while discovering other people's cool stuff. You mean that much to me. You can see all of my (public) bookmarks on Pinboard, and visit the bookmarks archive for curated lists across the last few years.
Web excursions brought to you in partnership with Codecademy, the easiest way to learn to code.
- Four Years in Apple’s Ecosystem: An Expenses Report
- I’m not sure if my wife would be thrilled that I took the time to do something like this or apalled with the results. Probably both. Interesting “expense report” on App spending from The Typist.
- If I had an extra $300, you can bet this is what I’d spend it on. Heads up display for your car, with special apps and freaking lasers. I mean “hand gestures.”
- Trumbowyg : a lightweight WYSIWYG editor
- Another good-looking WYSIWYG editor with plugin capabilities and very clean output.
- Open the current Vim buffer in Marked, now supports Marked 1 and 2.
- Another tool for menus in the shell, complete with fuzzy search.