Web excursions brought to you in partnership with Creatable and The Graphic Design Booster Bundle. Featuring 7 Mac apps, 4 design packs containing over 200 mockups and 8 video courses on subjects like becoming a pro graphic designer, getting started with Illustrator and affinity design for beginners. Check it out!
- A Comprehensive Video Guide to TextExpander
- A great introduction (with some advanced tricks) to TextExpander. Highly-recommended viewing for users of a highly-recommended application.
- Frame: Awesome Product Shots
- Another service for creating “real life” scenes from app screenshots on a variety of desktop and mobile devices.
- in which keyboard science goes further - Technomancy
- I’m really curious about these Ergodox keyboards. I haven’t had much luck falling in love with click keyboards in the past, but I also haven’t had one I can custom-wire as much as these. This post gets crazy with it.
- A cool place to find all kinds of new projects smart people are working on.
- Automatic shortened URLs via Google
- I had no idea that Google’s url shortener was automatically allowed in Twitter DMs. While that makes no sense to me from Twitter’s perspective, here’s a great trick from Dr. Drang to make those URLs quickly using TextExpander.
Support BrettTerpstra.com by checking out the great apps in The Graphic Design Booster Bundle!