Web excursions brought to you by MindMeister, the best collaborative mind mapping software out there.
- Convert OpenMeta to OS X Mavericks tags
- Zettt has written a script that converts OpenMeta to Mavericks tags. It requires the OpenMeta CLI binary, but seems to do the trick nicely!
- Global shortcut to add a marker in Logic Pro X
- For people recording in Logic Pro X while using other applications, this is a great trick to achieve a global hotkey for adding markers. Especially brilliant for podcasters.
- Leap Motion with Traktor, First Attempt
- Awesome. If my bad dance moves could productively make music…
- A simple SASS/CSS framework to assist in implementing OOCSS, SSMACSS and MVCSS. That was a whole lot of acronyms. Dizzy?
I really like the “shame” section in the
application.css.scssfile. A place to put quick hacks and fixes that you can clean up later, rather than leaving them strewn around the whole folder structure. Good thinking.
- Proudly Announcing My New Home - Digital Displacement
- I’m happy to hear Tim Stevens (former Editor-in-Chief of Engadget) has found a good fit in a new environment. Tim is a good friend and I wish him the best in his new venture.