Web excursions brought to you in partnership with Udemy. Learn Anything.
- Announcing TableFlip
- From Christian Tietze, creator of WordCount for Mac, the announcement of his upcoming Mac app, and it’s one the Markdown world really needs:
Open any Markdown file with TableFlip and you can visually edit the tabular data included. Save and the Markdown file is updated. It’s that simple.
- Upgrading to Paper
- Ben Elijah details why and how he’s switching from his task management app of choice to a (slightly) less digital (and more secure) world of productivity.
- An Indie’s Guide to the Press
- Partly in response to a great post from Rene Ritchie, this is Chris Herbert’s take on surviving in the App Store.
- A bot that can help you plan a trip, suggesting things to do, places to eat, and more.
- How we debate the pronunciation of GIF
- This nails it pretty well, as per The Oatmeal standard.
- A linter for prose. Not a grammar checker, something different. It’s a command line utility, but there’s a web version/demo. [Via Jason Gilman]