Web excursions brought to you in partnership with MindMeister, the best collaborative mind mapping software out there.
- The Just Stay Home Marked 2 Sale
- I’ve extended this for a few days, use code
STAYHOMEANDWRITEto get $3 off the direct version of Marked 2.
- The Productive Writer’s Bundle
- Pick up Marked 2, Texts, WordCounter, and bonus goodies for $24.99. A complete set of apps and tools for getting writing done.
- Timing.app 20% off
- Timing is a great app for automatic time tracking on Mac, and one I use personally. It’s 20% off for the week, check it out.
- A Comprehensive Guide to the iTunes Affiliate Program
- My friend John Voorhees, developer of Blink: Better Affiliate Links, wrote a huge guide to the iTunes affiliate program on MacStories. If you ever share iTunes links, check it out.
- See tabs (chords only) for guitar and ukulele and piano. It plays along with any YouTube video and shows the chords, as well as a fret diagram.
- Booking.js from Timekit.io
- A free calendar and scheduling widget that works with Google Calendar and can be embedded in web pages. I’ve been looking for something this simple for a while.
- FeedEx.Net: The Feed Expander [beta]
- Expand RSS feeds to full text versions.
- Slides Framework: Beautiful Website Builder - Designmodo
- Generate mobile-friendly single-page websites easily. A one-time purchase for 70 slides and 11 (combinable) quick-start templates. The slides include PSD, Sketch and HTML sources.