Web Excursions are select bookmarks from my travels around the interwebs, because I'm always thinking about you while discovering other people's cool stuff. You mean that much to me. You can see all of my (public) bookmarks on Pinboard, and visit the bookmarks archive for curated lists across the last few years.
Web excursions brought to you in partnership with CleanMyMac 3, all the tools to speed up your Mac, in one app.
- FatURL takes a text block of urls and captions and turns them into a “bunched” URL for easy sharing. A potential replacement for linkbun.ch for me, and potentially an easier-to-setup replacement for the bit.ly bundle tool I built.
- Together 3
- I was, at one point, a hardcore user of this app as my central “bucket” for notes, PDFs and, well, everything. I’m really glad to see it making a version leap and am testing it out right now to see if I might be headed back to it.
- Curio 8.6 with Panic Status Board support
- I don’t use Curio for project management, but if you do, this could be awesome.
- Poets are going to dig this, I think. It gives you syllable counts, rhyming dictionary and other tools for writing structured prose. I’m looking forward to trying it out for lyric writing. See also: Verses.
- GistBox: The Beautiful Way to Organize Code Snippets
- Pretty awesome, web-based snippet storage using Github’s Gist functionality. I still want a good native app for doing the same, but the Github package for Sublime is doing a pretty good job for me.