I’m going to have to build a project page for this, and probably set up a separate Sparkle feed for updates on this fork. I had a few minutes while eating my peanut butter and jelly, so I’m posting a new build with a few changes:
- Renaming notes doesn’t give you a black background in the table cell
- Removed my weird color scheme, for now
- Made MultiMarkdown render as “snippets” instead of full documents.
- You can still get a full document with Save HTML on the preview HUD
- Links in rendered previews open in external browser
- Source view works better for Textile documents
That’s the gist of it. I need to figure out how to create a separate fork on GitHub to get this up there, but that will have to wait. For now, have fun with the latest build: