Web excursions brought to you in partnership with Creatable and The Monthly Creatable Bundle, a selection of 12 awesome apps and design resources.
- Announcing the 1Password command-line tool public beta
- If you don’t already know I’m a huge 1Password fan, let me tell you: I’m a huge 1Password fan. And it’s not just because they consistently cater to my nerdy desires…
- Touché - Touch bar for everyone
- In case you missed it back when the Touch Bar was first introduced, Daniel Jalkut has a great tool for emulating it on your Mac. It works well with High Sierra and I’ve been using it to test out Touch Bar features on my (aging) rMBP.
- I don’t generally go for distraction-removing apps, site blockers, single-taskers, etc., but this is really handy. It can enable and disable Do Not Disturb on your Mac, and disables badges on dock icons.
- Undisturbed can be toggled on and off from the menubar. I think everyone knows how distracting badge icons can be, but also how handy they are. A way to toggle them on and off quickly without entirely disabling them is a welcome tool.
- Jim’s Matrix Macro
- A Keyboard Maestro macro for TaskPaper from Jim Krenz. It takes a task list using 2 key tags (@important and @due) and creates 4 separate views replicating the Eisenhower Decision Matrix espoused by Stephen Covey.
- Paperlogix Document Scanner on the App Store
- An intriguing new document scanner app for iOS. It features rules and workflows for automating the sorting, organization, and archiving (with folders, tags, and drag-and-drop) of the documents you scan.
- One person’s history of Twitter, from beginning to end
- A great read from Mike Montiero. I remember the early days of twttr, and I know what Twitter is now, but I’d kind of forgotten how we got here…
Support BrettTerpstra.com by checking out The Monthly Creatable Bundle of 12 great apps and resources.