Web excursions brought to you in partnership with Creatable and The Monthly Creatable Bundle, huge savings on a collection of awesome apps and design resources.
- Announcing the 1Password command-line tool public beta
- If you don’t already know I’m a huge 1Password fan, let me tell you: I’m a huge 1Password fan. And it’s not just because they consistently cater to my nerdy desires…
- Touché - Touch bar for everyone
- In case you missed it back when the Touch Bar was first introduced, Daniel Jalkut has a great tool for emulating it on your Mac. It works well with High Sierra and I’ve been using it to test out Touch Bar features on my (aging) rMBP.
- I don’t generally go for distraction-removing apps, site blockers, single-taskers, etc., but this is really handy. It can enable and disable Do Not Disturb on your Mac, and disables badges on dock icons.
- Undisturbed can be toggled on and off from the menubar. I think everyone knows how distracting badge icons can be, but also how handy they are. A way to toggle them on and off quickly without entirely disabling them is a welcome tool.
- Jim’s Matrix Macro
- A Keyboard Maestro macro for TaskPaper from Jim Krenz. It takes a task list using 2 key tags (@important and @due) and creates 4 separate views replicating the Eisenhower Decision Matrix espoused by Stephen Covey.
- Paperlogix Document Scanner on the App Store
- An intriguing new document scanner app for iOS. It features rules and workflows for automating the sorting, organization, and archiving (with folders, tags, and drag-and-drop) of the documents you scan.
- One person’s history of Twitter, from beginning to end
- A great read from Mike Montiero. I remember the early days of twttr, and I know what Twitter is now, but I’d kind of forgotten how we got here…
Support BrettTerpstra.com by checking out The Monthly Creatable Bundle with huge savings on great apps and design resources.