Web excursions brought to you in partnership with MightyDeals.com, featuring great deals on software, training, and design resources.
This week’s web excursions brought to you in partnership with Webdesigner News.
- Coverr - Beautiful, free videos for your homepage
- App Store Optimization: A Hands-On Guide for App Developers
- Hongkiat offers an insightful post for developers selling apps on the Mac/iTunes app stores. From optimized titles to initial marketing, there are some suggestions in here that I really need to implement in my own App Store presence.
- ZenHub 2.0
- If your team is already using GitHub for source control and issue tracking, ZenHub looks like a great way to bring a full Agile project management system into it.
- Fax Robot
- I send so few faxes these days that it’s frustrating to keep an online fax account. This service for sending one-off faxes at 6 cents per page is going to be handy on those once-a-year occasions that an institution forces me to actually do that kind of thing.
- An excellent new analytics platform for websites. Heatmaps, visitor recordings, conversion funnels, form analytics, feedback polls and proactive chat in one platform.
- Back-In-Time for Mac 50% off
- I can vouch that this tool is an excellent way to scour and manage Time Machine backups on a Mac. 50% off is a steal and there’s a free trial available.
Find more top web and design news at Webdesigner News.