Web excursions brought to you in partnership with Creatabl and The Super Handy Utilities Mini-bundle with seven awesome Mac utility apps.
- Streamline 2.0 Icons
- I’ve always liked the Streamline icons, and have been using them for web and app designs for a while. The set was just updated, now with 4000 icons, perfect for app and web UI. The packs include files for Sketch and Illustrator (and SVG format) with pixel-perfect designs and adjustable line widths.
- Leap Motion plugin for Reveal.js
- I’m a huge fan of Reveal.js (and slides.com)1. I’m also always looking for more ways to use my Leap motion controller, so this is awesome. I’m not sure how practical it would be in most presentation environments, but I love the idea.
- I found this while looking for a way to automate the creation of OS X Saved Searches, which was an endless headache. I haven’t tested this Ruby gem far enough to be sure it’s a perfect solution, but it’s a great start.
- MutationObserver API
- You’re probably using the wrong dictionary
- This was pointed out to me by bowerbird on Twitter. It’s a persuasive article about why you should change your default OS X Dictionary.
Support BrettTerpstra.com by checking out The Super Handy Utilities Mini-bundle!
I have spent and inordinate amount of time researching HTML5-based slide deck options, considering I give a presentation maybe once a year.↩