Web excursions brought to you in partnership with Udemy. Learn Anything.
- First Crack 1.0
- A fast, simple, portable, and customizable static site generator in Python.
- mySleepButton - Shuffle Your Thoughts to Sleep
- This app works.
mySleepButton is based on cognitive science, including the Cognitive Shuffle, Serial Diverse Imagining and Super-Somnolent principles of sleep onset proposed by CogSci Apps Corp. co-founder, Dr. Luc P. Beaudoin.
- Quiver - The Programmer’s Notebook
- There have been times I’ve wished for an app like this. It mixes Markdown and code snippets with tagging and other code organization tools. Overall, I use nvALT for this purpose to great results, but I’ve always wished for a dedicated snippet manager that met most, if not all, of my requirements.
- Taco - All your tasks. One screen.
- This web app combines over 40 of your everyday todo apps into one screen. Asana, Basecamp, Evernote, Bugzilla, OmniFocus and tons more. Even text files.
- The Hype Machine is one great music discovery tool, and this little app is a great way to access it from a native OS X interface.