Web excursions brought to you by MindMeister, the best collaborative mind mapping software out there.
To kick off this Friday, I’d like to offer a huge thank you to all of the people who have signed up to support me in my new independent life, and I promise to continue bringing you the nerdiest of productivity posts and tools.
It’s a bit early for a pledge drive, but I wanted to make sure that anyone who missed the announcement knows they can sign up and offer a little bit of monthly support to help keep the lights on. Your small monthly donation makes a big difference in my ability to keep doing the things I do.
Without further ado, my favorite links from the last week:
- The TaskPaper R&D Notebook
- I’m looking forward to accompanying Gabe on the journey toward a more TaskPaper-centric system. The tools that will likely come out of this shift are going to be a lot of fun.
- A self-hosted image server with smart cropping and resizing. Via OneThingWell.
- Stop Procrastinating Important Calls With Call Flows
- This is a very good idea for getting myself to actually make those calls on my todo list that would take 5 minutes but my brain just won’t let me tackle.
- Ember for Mac now with Auto-Import
- Ember gets better and better with visual updates, browser extensions for clipping and auto-import.
- Browser Testing Report: Browser Test & Performance Testing
- As part of Modern.IE, a site scanner to detect coding problems for older versions of IE. Open source version available.
As a bonus link, I’ll mention Sincerely Yours, Leonard Cohen (Spotify link), an album of Leonard Cohen covers by Mag Styva. In particular, her version of Chelsea Hotel #2 (YouTube link). It’s a great cover of one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite artists.