Web excursions brought to you in partnership with CleanMyMac 3, all the tools to speed up your Mac, in one app.
- Simple JSON processing in shell scripts
- I didn’t even know
jscwas there. This is awesome.
- Server Side Cheaters
- Cheatsheets everywhere, with some auto-build Python scripts that I look forward to playing with.
- ‘Twas(n’t) the Software Patent BeforeChristmas
- Stu Maschwitz waxes poetic on the iA Writer Pro snafu. I’ve stayed pretty quiet about this whole thing, but let me say that anyone who claims a blue cursor is a major feat is lying. Syntax Control is an uncreative use of NSLinguisticTagger and not worth all of this attention. That is all.
- Facebook ‘dead and buried to teens’, research finds
It seems that social media works not towards change of society, notions of individuality and connectedness, and so on but rather as a conservative force that tends to strengthen the conventional social relations and to reify society
- All of my favorite image compression programs on the command line, complete with a Grunt plugin for automation.
- We created something similar to this for the Engadget relaunch. It’s an essential tool for responsive design and allows modular loading and unloading of assets at viewport breakpoints.