Web excursions brought to you in partnership with Creatable and The Graphic Design Booster Bundle. Featuring 7 Mac apps, 4 design packs containing over 200 mockups and 8 video courses on subjects like becoming a pro graphic designer, getting started with Illustrator and affinity design for beginners. Check it out!
- dtrx: Intelligent archive extraction
- “Do The Right Extraction”: it’s
extracton steroids. I love that it handles archives that didn’t put everything in a folder: it creates the folder automatically so you don’t have stuff all over the folder you were working in. Haven’t tested yet, hoping it works fine on BSD. [via OneThingWell]
- App Store Quickview
- I’ve been using this a lot as I explore the App Store (which I do all too frequently). It loads up the web preview for any app that you hover over, preventing you from having to click in, click back and re-scroll. It’s a huge timesaver considering the terrible speed at which the App Store loads pages.
- Turning the Link Bundler into a PopClip extension
- Turn the bit.ly Link Bundler into a PopClip extension for bundling with even fewer clicks.
- Daily tip: Search notes with Siri
- I’ve been using Siri more and more (and really enjoying it). I don’t make heavy use of the Notes app, but for the things I do stick in there, these are some handy tips from Dave Caolo.
Support BrettTerpstra.com by checking out the great apps in The Graphic Design Booster Bundle!