Web excursions brought to you by MindMeister, the best collaborative mind mapping software out there.
- Speaking of documentation projects in Markdown, Puppet Labs has a cool system here that runs their documentation:
The combination of github and Markdown is really powerful for us. It’s possible to clone our docs site repo and submit pull requests, but it’s even easier to just click the “edit” button on Github, make a few changes, and save. Github turns the edit into a pull request we can either accept on the spot or pull into a separate branch for further work. Markdown makes that process so much more accessible and less error prone than it would be if we were using HTML for initial markup.
- Vicious for Xcode - 5vor9
- Vi commands in Xcode. Looks pretty good to me, though I haven’t purchased yet.
- Completing my Twitter archive
- Now that Twitter archives are available, you probably want to make them fit with all of the hackery you’ve performed to build your own…
- cdnjs - the missing cdn
- There are currently 256 different JS, CSS and other handy bits hosted on cdnjs for inclusion in your projects. Handy.
- The Post-PSD Era