Links of interest from March 26 through March 28:
- Hacker’s Guide to Tea
- I took the Community Ed course from Mandala Tea, so I knew this stuff. Here it is, though, all put in one great article.
- Use the Bash trap Statement to Clean Up Temporary Files
- A great little Bash tip for any budding shell scripters.
traphas all kinds of possibilities for reducing code and providing better error handling.
- Syntax - Kramdown
- A Markdown superset for Ruby which adds–most importantly to me–the ability to set attributes (class, id, etc.) on both inline span and block-level elements.
- S5: A Simple Standards-Based Slide Show System
- Really still the best HTML slideshow. I’ve tried a ton now, but I love features like the external note/time HUD.
- CSS3 A practical introduction
- I’m working on rebuilding S5 to use Maruku (Markdown+), HTML5 and CSS3. This site includes most of the tricks I want to do…
- CODE2K:LABS - MailPluginFix
- If you’re like me, Mail.app is only bearable with a few plugins, all of which break when Apple updates OS X. Here’s an easy fix for incompatibility issues that arise.
- Pinboard API (v1) Documentation
- Pinboard finally documented their API!
- PHP plist parsing
- Handy rundown on parsing OS X plist files with PHP and XML scripting.