Links of interest from December 4 through December 10:
- HTML 5 innerShiv
jQuery workaround for an IE html5 issue that a shiv can’t solve. See related gist, too.
- 25 Tips for Intermediate Git Users : Andy Jeffries
A great "intermediate" guide to Git that was perfect for the level I’m at. If you’ve been using git successfully for a while, but know there’s more to it than you’ve mastered, check this out.
- Table Techniques Taught Tastefully (part 3)
- elastic threads Notational Velocity fork
Wish elastic threads would share the source on this one, there are some very cool tricks in there. Check it out!
- Pure CSS3 box-shadow page curl effect
Really nice CSS3 method for creating page curls. I think I’ll put this to use in my work-in-progress Times Reader knockoff, Riffle.
- Display Your Favourite Music with jQuery & Last.fm
Now that’s pretty slick.
- Plugin To Add Custom Field To An Attachment In WordPress
Lots of possibilities for this technique.
- ViMate - a vi plugin for TextMate
Wow, VI modes for TextMate. Now I can actually switch back and forth without messing myself up! It’s a limited subset of commands, but the basic navigation is there. Very cool.